- 2000.00 - 20000.00 INR
- Marine Engineering, Pulp And Paper Industry, Water Engineering, Food And Beverages Industry, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical Manufacture, Petro Chemical Plants, Oil Refineries
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Ultrasonic thickness gauge model MT-160 is suitable for a variety of metallic and non- metallic materials. Ultrasonic thickness gauge is operated on micro controller Non- destructive principle. lnstant thickness measurements are possible. LCD display for quick and best rediability.
Ultrasonic thickness gauge adopts the theory of sound wave to measure a wide range of material, such as metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials. Main functions are given below:
- Two-Point Calibration
- Two working modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
- Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via R8232 port.
4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight
0.75~300 mm (in Steel)
Sound Velocity range
+(0.5%Thickness+0.04)mm, depends on materials and conditions
Metric / English unit selectable
RS232 serial port
Two AAÃ‚Â size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries 100 hours typical operating time (EL back light off)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 1 Per Week
- 3-4 Week
- Africa, Western Europe, Central America, Eastern Europe, Australia, Middle East, South America, North America, Asia
- All India
- Calibration Certificates
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India