Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Ultrasonic thickness gauge model MT-16ois suitable for a variety of metallic and non- metallic materials. Ultrasonic thickness gauge is operated on micro controller Non- destructive principle. lnstant thickness measurements are possible. LCD display for quick and best rediability.
Ultrasonic thickness gauge adopts the theory of sound wave to measure a wide range of material, such as metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials. Main functions are given below:
- Two-Point Calibration
- Two working modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
- Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via R8232 port.
4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight
0.75~300 mm (in Steel)
Sound Velocity range
+(0.5%Thickness+0.04)mm, depends on materials and conditions
Metric / English unit selectable
RS232 serial port
Two âAAâ size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries 100 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off)
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India