Caltech Engineering Services manufactured extension stick w/ digital voltmeter is highly useful for cathodic protection survey. Digital voltmeter is an extremely rugged new instrument for measuring the DC Voltage of structure to earth potentials of various buried or submerged metal structures.
Powered by 9 Volt Battery requires push to read switch, and the solid-state integrated circuit has built-in filter to reject AC interference. Input resistance of 20 megohms (20 million ohms) of this instrument results in potentiometer quality voltage readings. The instrument measures direct reading in mV when connected with half-cell.
This versatile meter may also be used without the reference electrode to measure direct current potentials from 0 to 2 volts, such as potentials across an insulated flange, anode to structure, or structure to structure. Study the features and specs and you'll see why corrosion experts agree that the DV-O5 offers greater benefits.
Range: 0-2000 mV DC, Resolution: 1 mV, Accuracy: :2% Sensitivity: 2 Volts
- Housed in 3/4" (19.05mm) thick Extension Stick with Half Cell attachment.
- 9 Volt battery; long life expectancy
- Built-in battery tester
- Digital display on panel.
- No switch necessary to take readings
- Integrated circuit design
- Easy to plug half cell for measurements
- Cheque, Others
- 3 Days
- Corrugated Box, Wooden Box and Poly Bags
- Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India