Led Lighted Telescoping Inspection Mirror
LED Light illuminates dark areas for perfect inspection.
- All-angle ball joint holds lighted mirror head firmly at any angle for perfect viewing.
- Stainless steel handle is long, strong, and lightweight for fast accurate inspection.
- Comes with two round lithium batteries
- Heavy Duty handle will not slip in wet oily hands
- Replacement Mirror Head: HTE2LT-HD
- Replacement lighted Case: HTE2LT-CS
Inspection mirrors are known for their seemingly limitless uses both around the home and in the shop. For instance, an inspection mirror can be used to check behind an armoire for lost keys or beneath an engine block for a missing bolt.
Inspection Mirrors are popular for welding inspection as gives precise information about weld. Inspection Mirrors come in a variety sizes and lengths, and feature dual ball-and-socket joints for infinite angle adjustments of the mirror. Inspection mirror has telescopic extension to reach as below:
13/8â mirror dia.x Telescopes 61/2 to 35â
2 3/8" mirror dia.x Telescopes 6 1/2" to 36 3/8"
3 3/8" mirror dia x Telescopes 6 1/2" to 29 1/2"
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India