Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer
Small in size extremely accurate and easy to use Infrared Thermometer. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX + infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools.
Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3 meter drop. In fact the 62 max and 62 max + are so tough, they're the only IR thermometers around you can handle with out care.
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient. The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contract IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; Clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual Lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
| Fluke 62 MAX -30 Â°C to 500 Â°C (-22 Â°F to 932 Â°F) |
Fluke 62+ MAX -30 Â°C to 650 Â°C (-22 Â°F to 1202 Â°F)
| Fluke 62 Max +1.5oC or +1.5% of reading, whichever is greater |
-10oC to 0oC: + 2.0
-30oC to -10oC +3.0
+1.0oC or +1.0% of reading, whichever is greater
Response time (95%)
| Fluke 62 max (<500ms (95% of reading)) |
Fluke 62+ max <300ms (95% of reading)
Spectral response 8 to 14 microns
Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
| Fluke 62 max 10 hours with laser and backlight on |
Fluke 62+ max 8 hours with laser and backlight on
Standards and agency
Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1:2001
Laser safety FDS and EN 60825-1 class II
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India