- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
Fineness of Grind Gauge
Fineness of Grind Gauge (Hegman Gauge) is a precision gauge manufactured from hardened stainless steel and has two ground channels giving scales of both Microns and Hegman.
- Supplied complete with scraper blade.Three models are available 0 to 25 micron, 0 to 50 micron, 0 to 100 micron.
- This gauge is used for the checking of particle size in paint or inks and also a wide range of ancillary products i.e. Dyes, Talcum, Flour, and Chemicals etc.
- In operation the paint/ ink samples are placed into the top end of the gauge and then drawn down using the scraper blade.
- The measurement of either Microns or Hegman can be made where the coarse particles have been screened out
- Associated standards are: ISO 1524, BS3900: C6, DIN 53-203, ASTM D1210, ASTM D1316, ASTM D333.
O to 25 micron scale
O to 50 micron scale
O to 100 micron scale
D/104, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India